Having a website isn’t enough. Now you need a Total Online Presence
Did you know that as many as 92% of consumers and businesses in the market for products and services turn to online search to find local businesses? So, if you’re not focused on creating a total web presence, one that gives you a distinct competitive advantage in the marketplace, your business won’t survive long in the marketing world as we know it today.
Unfortunately for most small business owners, online marketing is moving faster than they can keep up with, so if you’re feeling overwhelmed, you’re not alone. Chances are you don’t have the time and expertise to implement a strategic online marketing plan. And with new social media and online marketing tools popping up almost daily, it’s hard to know what marketing tactics to spend time and money on.
And this is where we think we can help. Vi
What is the Total Online Presence Program?
Total Online Presence is a six-step coaching program that includes 24/7 access to an online educational portal. You will work with your coach through each business building step. By the end of the program, you will have installed a complete online marketing system for your small business, and will already be realizing results.
Total Online Presence is a System
Session 1 – Building Your Content & Inbound Marketing Platform
So much of what happens online revolves around content. It’s how you get found, why people pay attention and how you start to exchange value. Without a content platform to build from a great deal of effort in other stages will be wasted. In this session we’ll cover the foundation of your online presence by diving into:
- How to create a customer listening station
- How to monitor your competitors and quickly analyze any web site
- How to turn your blog into your most valuable asset
- How to find the perfect keywords for your monthly content topics
- How to build an editorial calendar and manage content
Session 2 – Get Found through Organic SEO
Having someone type a search phrase that is key to your business and finding a blog post or page from your site on page one of the results is the ultimate payoff and, long-term, may be the difference between success and failure. In this segment we’ll cover how to get listed and ranked highly in the search engines including:
- Advanced tips and tricks for mining better keywords
- The most important elements of your web site in SEO terms
- How to research your competitors and understand how to outrank them
- How to acquire the all important links back to your site
- The simple secrets to dominating local search
- The latest tools used to analyze any web site
Session 3 – Convert Leads with Email Marketing
An engaged email list, eager to hear from you, is the most valuable asset your can build. 1000 responsive email followers trumps 25,000 Twitter followers every day when it comes to actually promoting the things that make your money.
In this segment we’ll go deep into the essential tasks and techniques of email marketing including:
- How to choose the right Email Service Provider
- How to use auto-responders for automated follow-up
- How to use social media to help build your email list
- The secret to getting your email opened
- The best way to capture the greatest amount of email leads
- How to automate the process of creating an email newsletter
Session 4 – Social Media Marketing
The first step is to understand how your current customers are using social media and how you can use social media to somehow serve them better. If you do that, you’ll get immediate value.
In this segment we’ll integrate the increasingly important elements of social media including:
- How to adopt a social media strategy that’s proven to succeed
- How to let your customers tell you exactly what they need
- Best practices for getting the most from Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest
- How to get the most from the ratings and review sites
- How to automate almost every aspect of social media
Session 5 – Online Advertising
Many people waste advertising and then conclude it doesn’t work. Pay per click advertising can be very effective when done right. One of my favorite things about it is that a platform like Google AdWords allows you to test your thinking a dollar at a time.
In this segment, we’ll cover the ins and outs of online advertising including:
- How to set up your first AdWords campaign
- How to use online advertising to test offline messages
- How to get the most while spending the least
- How to know exactly which ads are bringing you’re the most
- How to use landing pages to make every ad pay
- How to use online advertising to drive people offline to meet with you
- How to quadruple the impact of your ads
- How to best use targeted Facebook ads
Session 6 – Mobile Marketing and Analytics
Mobile is more of a behavior than a tool. The first step is to analyze what behaviors your customers are exhibiting before you dive into or dismiss Foursquare or text messaging.
Like many stage-based processes there is a cyclical aspect as well. For some, creating benchmarks and key performance indicators is really the first step. So, if you’re one of those folks you can start here, because no matter where you are in the process this stage will always evolve.
In this segment we’ll cover mobile tools and the basics of analytics including:
- How to make your web site mobile friendly
- 5 unique ways to use text messaging to grow your business
- How to easily customize Google Analytics to get the data you need
- How to create high payoff conversion funnels
- The best way to test every element of your web site
- The latest campaign and conversion automation tools
What is included when I buy the program?
1.Lifetime access to the Total Online Presence education portal, which contains videos, downloads and action items for each step.
2.Six 90-minute coaching sessions with your Duct Tape Marketing Consultant (not included with the Self Study option).
3.Unlimited email support between sessions (not included with the Self Study option).
By the end of the program, you will have in place
- A website that is set up for adding SEO-optimized content and acts as your centralized marketing hub.
- A content plan and editorial calendar so you know what content to post, when to post it, and where to share it.
- Your social media profiles and local directory profiles.
- Your inbound marketing system, designed to attract, educate and convert leads online.
- A step-by-step plan to easily manage your online marketing system going forward.
Program Delivery Options
Our Total Online Presence program is offered in four program options to best meet your needs and budget:
Group Coaching The group coaching option is great for those with little knowledge about online marketing, and who want more instruction and accountability to take action with what they learn. The minimum number of people required for group coaching is 4, the maximum is 10. The sessions are held via an online collaboration tool and are recorded.
One-On-One Coaching The one-on-one coaching option is great for someone who wants individual attention and help installing an online marketing system in their business.
Self-Study The self-study option is a good choice for someone with a high comfort level with the basics of online marketing, and who has the self-discipline to work through the program individually.